‘Trust in Nature’
Here at Naturcopia we are proud to be able to offer you a range of natural products at affordable prices.
Due to the increase of potentially dangerous chemicals found in various healthcare products, we have carefully researched and formulated our own unique blends.
Over the last 5 years, our products have produced fantastic results within our own clinic based practice.
Based on clients requirements, our main focus has been relief from muscular skeletal complaints, skin conditions, deodorants, feet hygiene (including fungal disorders) and dental care. Being client focused means we always welcome feedback as we continually strive to improve and develop.
As a clinical based practice our clients are generally in crisis; we began to recognise a deeper need to provide products which become part of daily regime of preventative maintenance to help clients achieve optimum health and vitality. The cumulative effect of chemicals used by most people can eventually result in a myriad of health conditions.
Thorough clinical trials prove the safety and efficacy of the herbs involved. Naturcopia aims to maintain the authenticity of traditional usages of the herbs from our predecessors.
Our product guarantee:
- Handmade, wild-crafted.
- Trialed, tested and enjoyed by our clients since 2010.
- To ensure the highest quality and purity of our muscle rub, we grow and harvest our own comfrey crops based across Lancashire, Scotland and Buckinghamshire.
- We endeavour to use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- No harmful chemicals or synthetic preservatives are used.
- No adverse side-effects reported.
- Economical / Long lasting – A small amount goes a very long way.
- Kind to you and your environment,
Comfrey Muscle and Joint Rub
Handmade, wild-crafted, easy to apply topical ointment.
An external preparation that has gone from strength to strength, proven to lessen pain and increase joint mobility, whilst decreasing inflammation.
- Shelf life of around 12 months.
- It is pleasant smelling with a warming aroma alongside cooling undertones!
- Directions: Apply a small amount to affected area 2-3 times per day, average (more frequently if pain is chronic).
- Not to be applied to open cuts/wounds.
- For external use only.
Ingredients: Olive oil, Comfrey leaf oil, Beeswax, Tinctures of; Comfrey Root, Arnica and Chilli pepper, alongside Essential oils of: Lavender, Rosemary, Cinnamon and Ginger.
Available in: 15ml (£6.99), 50ml (£12.50) and 100ml (£22.50).
With FREE Postage!
Essential Happy Nose Inhaler
A natural nasal decongestant.
Smell to get well!!
Ingredients: Essential oils of: Peppermint, Eucalyptus Cinnamon and Wintergreen
Actions: This pungent combination helps to break up phlegm and bronchial congestion. Many of the plant chemicals contained within the inhaler provide antiseptic qualities, to fight infection and bacteria.
Directions: Unscrew the outer casing and place under each nostril in turn. Breathe deeply 1-2 times. Use as required.
Once opened it will last 6-12 months. Ensure to replace cap surely after use.
Size: 5g Price: £3.49 with FREE delivery!
Thieves Oil Blend
Description: A powerful combination of essential oils for all the family. Suitable for all ages.
Size: 10ml Price: £6.99