Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Naturcopia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose trading address is www.naturcopia.co.uk, C/o Warner Street Practice, 27 Warner Street, Accrington, BB5 1HN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided by Naturcopia on our website and via other social media channels is for personal information and for interest only. It is not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. You should not use our site or advice within to treat health conditions or to self-diagnose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
www.naturcopia.co.uk welcome you to browse and purchase from our online store. All of our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current prevailing rate. Prices for our delivery charges can be clearly seen on the delivery section of this website.
Safe and Secure – Our online shop is fully secured and payments are processed via PayPal.
If any products are sold and we cannot supply for any reason, we shall offer a full refund or an alternative product and communicate the problem with you.
Returns Policy & Procedure
For any item purchased via our online store, our returns policy at www.naturcopia.co.uk is quite simple and fair…
Returning faulty item(s)
If you find your item(s) to be faulty then please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the nature of the fault via our contact us page. We will then advise you of the appropriate action to sort out the replacement or refund.
Returning UNWANTED item(s)
If you change for mind about an item(s) and would like to return the item(s) back to us, simply let us know within 14 days from the date you have received the item(s) using our contact us page. All unwanted item(s) must be returned in a new and unused condition and still with the original packaging. Please state where your product was purchased.
Once you have let us know, send it back to us within 14 days (buyer pays return postage/delivery charge). As soon as we receive the item(s) back we will refund your items(s) and the standard delivery charge (provided the complete order is returned), if only part of the order is returned and some of the item(s) are kept we will just refund the returned item(s) and not the delivery charge. When a delivery charge has been incurred we will only refund the standard delivery charge, even if you originally selected a more expensive service when you first placed your order. Please note a refund can take up to 14 days from the date of receiving your item(s) back.
You are responsible for sending unwanted items back to us, we recommend that the item(s) are packed well and you use a service that can be tracked or recorded and which offers you the relevant insurance against damage or loss. The Post Office can generally help you with this.
Naturcopia c/o Warner Street Practice, 27 Warner Street, Accrington, Lancs BB5 1HN.
Once we’ve received your returned item(s), please allow up to 14 days for your refund to processed, bank processing times can vary.
PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY ITEM(S) THAT NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS. AFTER THIS TIME WE CANNOT ACCEPT UNWANTED ITEMS FOR A REFUND.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.