Naturcopia has often referred clients to other health care professionals. Time and again, we meet people who are in great need of our services, however, limited by their own lack of finances. Until funding becomes available, all treatments have to be paid for by the client. The next step is to widen the field, allowing many more people to benefit. Funding initiatives are now being implemented in order for those in need to be able to receive treatment. As a consequence, Naturcopia has formulated a directory of these like-minded individuals. This directory forms the basis of our funding incentives.
Why allow the lack of money prevent you from potential gain?
Our aim is to:
- Become a registered charity
- Promote the integration of Complementary Therapies
- Practice safe and effective Complimentary Medicine
- Incorporate the use of all appropriate therapeutic approaches, healthcare professionals and disciplines to achieve healing and optimal health
- Provide clients with the opportunity of choice and become active participants in their own health care
This comprehensive database consists of:
- UK Medical Herbalists
- Reiki Practitioners
- Yoga experts
- Bowen Practitioners
- Meditation and Awareness Groups
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) specialists
Information regarding members of the NGD including, their training, experience, fees and contact details are also provided. If you are interested in being part of the Directory please click here for more details.
Funding Initiative 1: Professional Practitioner/Therapist Membership
- Annual inclusion in NGD Membership Fee: £20 (minimum donation)
- All proceeds go towards providing concessionary treatments/training
Terms and conditions
Please complete our membership form and include appropriate qualifications, references etc.
Regular updates and information will also be sent to members via newsletter/email.
- Cancellation or suspension of membership: Naturcopia reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership if members do not:
- Maintain the professional correct code of ethics
- Pay annual renewal fee